Monday, January 12, 2009
El Día de Los Reyes
I accidentally slept in pretty late this day because I was so exhausted from traveling. I was in my room most of the day trying to look up Spanish words I didn't know and thought I would need and reviewing some other things. For lunch we had Payaya with chicken...it was good, kind of like fried rice, but the chicken had bones in it which made me nervous haha. I went up to the school around 4:30 to use the internet before we walked around. One of the people in our groups host mom showed up and she took us all around for a few hours and we got to see a lot of really cool places, that I probably couldn't get back to haha. I dropped my bookbag off at home and Carly, Emily and I ate dinner at a little restuarant (we all had hamburgers haha). We went to a cafe for a while and waited to meet up with everyone else at O'Briens (yes leave it to us to go to Spain and find the irish pub :o)) We hung out there and talked for awhile with some other people in our group and then went to a discotec called Circulo de Arte, which was pretty dead compared to the night before (a bunch of people in our group went there the night before, I went home and slept). It was fun, we went home pretty early...we had orientation the next morning at 9:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment