This week was pretty boring considering I had just spent three days in Ireland! Haha
Friday February 27th
This was

by far one of my favorite days of the whole trip here. We met at Hostal Cardenal as per the usual for excursion days…we were going to Segovia. I did some research beforehand and the Alcazar castle here was Disney’s inspiration for Cinderella’s castle (cool!) and the roman aqueducts are still intact there…sounds like a pretty interesting trip! And I was not let down! Our tour guide was awesome, and he ha

d taken us on a tour of a museum and a synagogue in Toledo so we knew him beforehand and were used to his Spanish so it made it a

lot easier to understand him. This was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen and I would love to go back if I can. The streets were a lot like Toledo, narrow alleyways with tall buildings, which I’ve come to love because it’s so different then the US. During our ‘tiempo libre’ free time most of us sat at a cafĂ© outside in the Plaza Mayor and drank some coffee and played Mafia! If you don’t know this game I suggest you look up how to play it and do it with your friends. It was hilarious and a lot of fun! Afterwards we were all in a crazy mood and unable to pay much attention to the tour of the Cathedral (which

looked exactly like the one

in Toledo) and we were all just excited to get on the bus and continue playing Mafia haha. Needless to say, we played it for another 2 hours on the bus ride home…I got so into it that I didn’t notice that I left my iPod on my seat on the bus :o( (recap…I’ve lost or had stolen: one cell phone, keys and wallet, and a $300 iPod...) I amaze even myself sometimes…thank god nothing has happened to my passport!
No comments:
Post a Comment